The RBT will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. In addition to implementing plans or services, Registered Behavior Technicians collect data and communicate with clients and their parents. RBTs will work with clients on improving communication skills, social skills, daily living skills, and much more.
· Work 1:1 with clients receiving ABA therapy.
· Implement behavior treatment programs as designed by the supervising Behavior Analyst
· Take data collection as it relates to programming developed by the BCBA.
· Maintain client clinical session notes
· Work in collaboration with other team members to support each client’s success
· High School Diploma
· At least 1 year's work experience with children with developmental disabilities.
· Reliable transportation
· Current RBT certification (PREFERRED). New RBT Cert MUST be obtained within 30 days of hire date.
· Ability to bend, kneel, crouch, spend time on your feet, as well as an ability to lift items up to 50 lbs.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
· A positive attitude and willingness to take direction from senior staff members
BCBA Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, using advanced web-based data collection, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive behavioral assessments, as well as creating individualized behavior programs for children and their families. You will also be responsible for providing training/supervision to Behavior Technician(s) that implement the treatment program while providing on-going, clinically appropriate training and professional development for the Behavior Technician(s).
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
What we offer: